- Expert in Creating and updating the resumes for candidates according to the client requirement.
- Expert in Bench Sales including OPT, CPT, H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s Should have expertise in Transferring H1B profiles.
- Coordinating with the consultant to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc. Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Hotlist of the company on a periodical basis. Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications. Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients. Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the queries that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors. Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them.
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Resume building
- Vendor mgt
- Bench sales
- Hotlist mgt
- Data tracking
- Job Boards
- Bench marketing
- Cold calling
- Job market research