Job Description :
- Marketing Lead/Manager will be responsible for all marketing of a company’s business unit.
- S/he will manage all marketing campaigns and marketing strategy to reach new and existing customers.
- The Marketing Manager will create marketing campaigns and collaborate with Sales, Practice, and Inside Sales teams to market new services mainly for the North America and Middle East region.
- Marketing manager will have at least 8 years of B2B Marketing IT Services/Product experience.
- One of the most important skills that a marketing manager will have is well rounded understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, demand generation campaigns, and overall lead generation process.
- Another skill is budget creation as the director will need to develop the yearly budget for the marketing team.
- They also need to be excellent problem solvers in order to reach new customers.
- Develop Marketing Strategy and corresponding Annual Marketing Plan.
- Supervise execution of Annual Marketing plan and projects.
- Creating weekly, monthly, quarterly marketing reports and present it to senior management team.
- Lead and mentor team members and help them promote to the next level.
- Identify and promote new best practices for each of the marketing function on a quarterly basis.
- Overall understanding of Marketing/ Budget allocation and supervision/ Analytical mindset/ Attention to detail/ Deadline oriented.
Marketing campaigns, Marketing strategy, B2B Marketing IT Services/Product experience.