This role is responsible for meeting with the implementation team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements for the implementation, developing a detailed plan to guide the implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central, training the SMEs on the functionality of the new system, and resolving and issues that arise during and shortly after “go live”. Our Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central team has an opening for a highly competent Business Central Developer (Technical Consultant) who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Train, Implement and Support customisations in Dynamics 365 BC for new and existing customers
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- 8+ years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016/2017/2018.
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL.
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers and Dynamics NAV Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON etc)
- SharePoint and Azure knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge and expertise in building and implementing (customised) solutions