Manage day-to-day system operational management of the Business Central platform. Serve as the liaison between business stakeholders and other IT teams to integrate commercial solutions into the larger ERP system topology.
- Manage the new user on-boarding process PreludeSys is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Business Central Administrator.
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Business Central Administrator will ensure the platform is up and running as well as optimized to enable mission critical users to perform their duties (Finance, Operations, etc.).
- Deliver quality customer service supporting production operations and end user consultation as well as recommendations and input into operational strategic planning.
- Responsible for database backup and restore procedures and overall DB management, health checkup of DB and performance tuning.
- Interact with the technical team as required to resolve day to day issues.
- D365 Business Central, SQL Server, Azure, SharePoint
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the entire application including overall performance, security coordination of any APIs, Cloud / Vendor relationship with Microsoft, as well as analysing and modifying the system configuration to include testing and debugging in response to support tickets
- Maintain data architecture/DB, troubleshoot issues and debug as it relates to the MS Dynamics 365 or Business Central Finance and Operations System
- Manage and prioritize ongoing support requests and administrative needs of usersBe the primary contact for support tickets and escalate when necessary.
- Communicate and manage the change management (release) process.
- Gather and document business functional requirements from business owners and SMEs Update documentation to record equipment installations and configurations.
- Perform and develop site assessments of the current environment Diagnose system software problems to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage the new user onboarding process implement, as needed and if upgrades/enhancements/release notes are available, from a technical/functional perspective.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.