Integration often requires connecting multiple independent systems, across multiple touchpoints like websites, mobile apps, virtual assistants, voice interfaces; this process is always complex. Added with a drastically increasing Digital Transformation, and the need for application integration, the necessity to connect various touchpoints is critical. The complex integration process is not the only pain point for an organization; there are many challenges such as scalability, flexibility, cost, security, and user experience issues. One of the primary challenges in integration is collecting various data from internal and external systems for real-time processing. That is why we need the ‘Digital Integration Hub,’ which can help us solve all these challenges.
What is Digital Integration Hub?
Gartner has defined digital Integration Hub as ‘an advanced application architecture that aggregates multiple back-end systems of record data sources into a low-latency and scale-out, high-performance data store.’ In simple words, it is an architecture that aggregates multiple sources of data in a data store with high performances, low latency, and high scalability that is accessible to different touchpoints through a front-end API layer.
Advantages of Digital Integration Hub
- Digital Integration Hub Architecture provides data for real-time business processes. By reducing the data access delays, API calls to multiple data sources, creating a common data access layers that can allow access to data from many disparate databases.
- It can help you avoid complex integrations between back-end databases and front-end API services. It can also enable real-time analytics for driving real-time business processes.
- The Digital Integration Hub architecture utilizes an API services layer through which you can automatically synchronize data via change data capture with the back-end sources and eliminate the need for business applications to make direct API calls to each data store.
- Being a decoupling layer between back-end systems and front-end services, it can prevent the back-end systems from being directly exposed to high and potentially excessive workloads.
- It enables your organization to avoid the expensive tactical implementations of complex integrations, improve the ability to track and analyze data, and it also allows organizations to quickly and securely share its data with third parties as well.
- Digital Integration Hub with which the powerful building block, In-memory data grids is built, can span multiple source databases and cloud-based systems. Meanwhile, it also supports the operation of large numbers of customer-facing business applications.
With Azure Integration Services, you can seamlessly integrate applications, data, and processes for your organization. Why Azure Integration Services?
Because, the components such as the API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid in the Azure Integration services can provide you a complete solution that can help you to connect countless services, implement highly secure messaging workflows by helping you to
- Create workflows and orchestrate business processes
- Connect on-premises and cloud-based applications and services
- Publish your APIs securely for internal and external developers
- Connect supported Azure and third-party services using a fully managed event-routing service
To learn more about Digital Integration Hub, Digital Integration Strategy and Services, Talk to our expert team!!