Leading Automobile component supplier migrates their integration platform from legacy ESB to Boomi iPaaS
About the client
Our client is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. The company’s product catalogue includes sealing, fuel and brake delivery, and fluid transfer systems.
Client’s legacy integration platform involved the below challenges:
- Point-point integration channels that involve high maintenance
- Utilizing traditional integration techniques such as SFTP for SaaS applications
- Compliance & secure access management requirements
- Deliver scalability and failover support
Our team did an assessment and implemented the following activities:
- API & services-based integration design
- Common reusable error handling & audit framework
- Boomi Molecule for scalability and failover support
- Advanced integration architecture reduced maintenance and support cost to reflect $430K savings in the first month and a whopping $5 million savings by the end of first year.
- Improved work efficiency and application performance.
- Error-handling tasks were completely simplified
- Centralized integration process allowed for streamlined operations
“Methodology followed by the Prelude implementation team based on Boomi AtomSphere allowed us to integrate multiple disparate systems and alleviate multiple manual processes into a simplistic automated solution that is easy to maintain and understand.” Client’s procurement manager