Data platform and application modernization transform business operations
About the client
The client is a leading financial services company that combines sector-specific expertise, industry relationships, and capital with a focus on creating “alpha” returns.
- The client faced challenges with disparate data sources such as Salesforce, Business Central, Oracle ERP, and Excel.
- Manual data consolidation delayed access to insights—such as cash flow and plant performance—which introduced operational inefficiencies.
- They wanted to standardize the process across the merged and acquired entities, as their current setup hindered stakeholders’ collaboration.
- PreludeSys assessed gaps across the client applications and data landscape. Detailed analysis determined if their tools and technologies aligned with their organizational requirements.
- We integrated their applications, created a central data store on Azure, and redirected data flow as per their acquired entity technical landscape.
- We rationalized their apps and data insights tools and enabled executive management dashboards using Power BI to deliver insights for all stakeholders.
- Data platform modernization rationalized their tools and streamlined the process.
- Custom dashboards aligned with departments and segments delivered actionable insights to key stakeholders in each group.
- Data consolidation and process automation minimized their operational costs.
Microsoft Azure, Salesforce, Business Central, Power BI, Power Platform, Oracle Apex, Oracle DB